Friday, May 14, 2010

More home goods...




The pictures above are of the completed sewing machine cover I made for my partner, janssendesigns (which was kind of reversible, but I didn't like one of the sides). It was too big for my machine, but it fit hers perfectly. See the picture she took of all the goodies I sent her.

The bottom two pictures are what I received, a beautiful apron made with some lovely Modern Meadow prints, a cute sewing basket/bag that will live on my sewing table (made with the cutest Heather Ross prints), and a really fun bright and cheery reusable lunch bag, which will look so much better in the fridge at work then the the plastic grocery bags I usually bring all my stuff in. Thank you so so much Meagan from Edan Rose!

2 comments:

  1. So neat! I love that Alexander Henry Birdseed fabric. I need to get my hands on some of that soon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the FQ advice - I really like that idea. I also love that sewing machine cover BTW!

    ReplyDelete