Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Round of Bee Blocks: Doors and Windows




Someone asked me recently what I'd been sewing, and I swear I have actually been sewing a ton, but I also have found that being a mom is sometimes all consuming and blogging is the last on my list of priorities. I have several blog posts in the works for months, but felt that the pictures weren't' good enough or that I didn't have the time to write as much as I wanted. So, I am just going to start posting again, as often as I can, even with lackluster pictures or not as much text as I would like.

Here are my two blocks for Kelly from my Bee Happy Quilting Bee, she asked for one window and one door block, these were really hard for me to figure out what I wanted to do, but I like how they both turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment