Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spiderweb Quilt Blocks - Follow-Up

I have heard some requests that I post the tutorial I created for the Spiderweb blocks for my month in the {Bee Mod} Quilting Bee. The ones I have gotten back are gorgeous and I can't wait to make the quilt.

So I made a PDF of the tutorial, partly because I have trouble reading and printing other blog tutorials, and think PDFs are easier and partly because I have the most trouble getting pictures to be where I want in blog posts on blogger.

So here is the tutorial, let me know if you have any questions/need some help with it. I would love it if you left me a comment or became a follower because of this tutorial.

Spiderweb Quilt Block Tutorial_nonbee

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie for your awesome instructions. I too love the way the blocks turned out. I am going to blog about this right away

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great tutorial, but I would prefer to download the pdf without having to share my friends' information on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Those blocks are looking awesome on flickr - do you have two color pallets going? I can't wait to see how it comes out. It's going to be HUGE. Now I REALLY can't believe I only asked for one block. What a dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some blocks on sewiwasthinking that were so beautiful! I would like to try them. Do you have another way to post it? I would really like to use this tutorial but I don't really want to add another account to my list.

    ReplyDelete